Janesville Alateen & Rock County Alateen
Alateen Groups in Janesville Wisconsin
Teen friends and family members of problem drinkers find understanding and support at Al-Anon and Alateen meetings!
Alateen is an organization separate from, but related to, Al-Anon. Alateen is essentially Al-Anon for teenagers. Years ago, Al-Anon recognized the need to have special meetings run by and for teenagers where they can come together to share their own experiences in coping with another person’s drinking among their peers. While there is always an adult Al-Anon member that provides service to each Alateen group, every group is attended and run by teenagers only.
Visit www.al-anon.org/for-alateen to learn more about Alateen.
- Do YOU feel as though your life is “falling apart” due to a family member’s drinking?
- Are YOU tired of feeling “invisible” in your own home?
- Do YOU know that compulsive drinking is a disease?
- Are YOU aware that you have choices?
- THERE IS HOPE! Want to know more?
Come to an Alateen meeting: “TOGETHER We Can Make it!”
Janesville Alateen Meetings
- Thursday 6:30 p.m.
- St. John Lutheran Church
- 302 N. Parker Drive
- Janesville, WI 53545 View Map
- Use Pease Ct. Entrance. Handicap Accessible
- Sunday 7:00 p.m.
- Faith Lutheran Church
- 2116 Mineral Point Ave.
- Janesville, WI 53548 View Map
- Questions? Contact Us
Portions of this website are reprinted with permission of Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc., Virginia Beach, VA © 2015 Al-Anon Family Groups | Area 61 | District 25