Al-Anon Janesville, Wisconsin | Al-Anon Rock County, WI
Al-Anon Meetings in; Beloit, Fort Atkinson, Janesville, Jefferson, Orfordville and Stoughton in South Central Wisconsin
Al-Anon Social Media
Al-Anon members: Please remember to maintain anonymity in your comments and don’t divulge your Al-Anon/Alateen membership.
- Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters YouTube Channel
- Al-Anon membership is neither assumed nor implied for anyone subscribed to this page, or for anyone who may like, share, etc. the videos on this page, which are for general information only.Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all Al-Anon Family Groups Traditions. Al-Anon members do not identify themselves as members on public media, such as YouTube.
- Al-Anon Family Group WSO’s FaceBook Page
- This Facebook page provides information for anyone interested in the effects of alcoholism on the friends and families of problem drinkers. Membership in Al-Anon is neither assumed nor implied for any visitors to this site.Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all Al-Anon Traditions. Al-Anon members should remember that the Internet and other electronic forms of publication and communication are considered public media, no less than press, radio, films and TV. Al-Anon members do not identify themselves as members (by full name, photograph, or personal sharing) on public media, such as Facebook. No one whose full-face image appears on this Facebook Page is a member of Al-Anon or Alateen.
- Al-Anon WSO Twitter Feed
- No Al-Anon membership is assumed or implied for anyone following these tweets, which are general information only. More on anonymity at Al-Anon WSO, Facebook.
For a more complete statement on Al-Anon’s policy on anonymity, see the “Digest of Al-Anon and Alateen Policies,” page 91 in the 2014-2017 Al-Anon/Alateen Service Manual, which can be found online at www.al-anon.alateen.org/members.
Portions of this website are reprinted with permission of Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc., Virginia Beach, VA
© 2015 Al-Anon Family Groups | Area 61 | District 25